Wednesday, June 24, 2015

By The Sea

Hi! Today is the new challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate! I have made the 3D Round Box with Divider and Lid from Digi Playground. This looks fantastic with the Graphic 45 paper By the Sea, and I'm using it to store my grandkids' seashells.
This paper pack makes great card fronts, and some of the scraps were used for the borders. I also used the Cape Cod SVG Collection from SVG Attic to make the anchor and seashells.
 They look great close up!  
Soooo, get that project made and join the challenge today! Thanks for joining me!!
 
 
 

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

Stunning & Beautiful!! Awesome project!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

I love the papers you used on the box so beautiful. thank you for everything you bring to the design team you are a very talented ladie and glad we have you. hugs

Scrapper69 said...

The Link on the Decorate to Celebrate website is not correct for you Debb.... I had to find your link in another post... You may want to let them know... :) This is a GORGEOUS Project!! I LOOVE the Box & that matching card!! Just Simply WOW!!! Beautiful! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Norma said...

Ph Deb this is such a lovely project ad I love the vintage feel:) Great job.
Hugs,
Norma

Patti Hodder said...

I am a huge fan of all things nautical. I want to make this box -- love everything about it. Thanks for sharing!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Naautical themed creations! Those papers are stunning!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Chriss America Real said...

I saw this on Decorate to Celebrate, had to get a closer look! Fantastic!

Lilian said...

Beautiful! Love those papers!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio